General Terms Governing Bid Solicitations
Are you responsible for preparing RFPs and bid solicitations for your business? Make your life easier - download this sample set of General Terms and Conditions governing bid solicitations.
The Terms and Conditions include:
- standards of performance that the winning service provider must attain,
- procedure for audit and document retention,
- compensation and payment,
- expenditures not appropriated during the current fiscal year are subject to appropriation in subsequent fiscal year budgets,
- events of default, consequences of a default by the bidder, and remedies available to the organization,
- confidentiality, ownership of confidential information,
- the bidder's representations and warranties,
- indemnification of the company by the bidder,
- the bidder's obligation to carry insurance, and types and minimum amounts of coverage required.
Writing RFPs doesn't have to be tedious and time-consuming. Get your copy of the General Terms Governing Bid Solicitations today and see how much easier it can be.