Sell a residential real estate property in the State of Georgia with this Real Estate Sale Contract.
- Title Insurance. The seller is responsible for providing title insurance and a survey, if required.
- Default Provisions for each of the parties upon default by the other party.
- Condominiums. The contract includes additional provisions required for condominium properties.
- Seller Financing. The seller has the option to finance all or part of the purchase price to assist the buyer.
- Articles of Agreement. Optional clause which would apply if the sale is made pursuant to articles of agreement by warranty deed.
This Georgia Real Estate Sale Contract
template is available in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016