Home staging design firms often supply furnishings and accessories on rental to their clients. Use this Home Staging Furniture Rental Contract to set out the terms of the rental.
- Furniture and accessories are being installed for display purposes only. The clients and their family, guests and pets are not allowed to use the rental items during the staging period.
- The client is responsible for the costs of repairing or replacing any items lost or damaged by an occupant of the household or any guest or visitor.
- The client grants the staging consultant permission to enter and use the property for the purpose of installing the furniture and accessories and providing home staging services.
- The client is responsible for removing and storing all valuables.
- The client authorizes the consultant to move or rearrange any of the client's own furniture and personal property, except for specific named items.
- The consultant's liability will not exceed the total fees paid by the client.
If you supply furniture and design accessories as part of your home staging service, you need this Home Staging Furniture Rental Contract. Buy, download, customize for your unique business - use it as often as you like.
Last Updated: 25-July-2018