Idaho Notice of Lien on Motor Vehicle
Give notice of your lien claim against a car, truck or other vehicle with this Idaho Notice of Lien on Motor Vehicle form.
- The Notice is made in accordance with the provisions of Title 49, Chapter 17 of the Idaho Code. A copy of the relevant section of the Code is included.
- The lien claimant gives notice to the vehicle owner that the claimant has a lien right against the vehicle for repairs, towing or storage fees.
- The template also contains a Consent Form, to be signed by the owner, as required by State law.
- This form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to print, download and use.
- Intended for use only in the State of Idaho.
Last Updated: 05-October-2021