Protect assets and funds located in India by placing the assets into trust with this Private Trust Deed.
- Purpose of Trust. The Trust is established for the benefit of a named beneficiary as life interest, and a trustee is appointed to administer the Trust and distribute the Trust income and assets as set out in the Trust Deed.
- Taxes and Costs. Prior to distribution of the Trust Fund, the trustee will pay all costs and expenses, including any taxes or other charges payable.
- Trust Income. The net income from the trust fund will be used for the maintenance and residence of the beneficiary during his/her lifetime.
- Trustee's Powers. The trustee has the power to accept donations, make investments, set up and operate bank accounts, borrow and lend money, purchase and lease property, enter into partnerships, and otherwise deal with the income of the Trust.
- Delegation of Duties. The trustee may hire or appoint other persons to assist him in his responsibilities.
- Replacement Trustee. The trustee has the power to appoint a replacement trustee to take over his duties if he is no longer able to perform them.
This India Private Trust Deed
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016