Appoint an agent (attorney) to handle the purchase of real estate in India for you during your absence with this Special Power of Attorney to Buy Property.
This Special Power of Attorney form gives your attorney the power to:
- execute and file necessary transfer and mortgage documents to complete the purchase,
- pay out money in your name,
- arrange for utility accounts and insurance,
- pay taxes, charges and legal fees with respect to the transaction,
- and to do all other things necessary to complete the purchase and take possession of the property on your behalf.
This India Special Power of Attorney to Buy Property
is available as a fully editable MS Word template, and is easy to download and use. Instructions are included for proper execution and notarization, for Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016