If you own a house or apartment in Indiana that you want to lease to a tenant, you need this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement which contains standard lease provisions such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment or subletting by the tenant;
- disturbances and illegal activities;
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- early termination of the lease.
The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure
form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Checklist and Inventory Report
, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
Always get a signed lease agreement from your tenant before the tenancy starts. To access the Indiana Fixed Term Residential Lease, add it to your cart and go through the checkout.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016