Indiana Rental Agreement for Residential Premises
This Indiana Rental Agreement covers all the legal provisions you need to rent a house or apartment to a tenant by the month or by the week.
- The tenant will be charged additional fees if the rent is not paid on time or if any of the tenant's checks are returned by the bank for any reason.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- The rental contract outlines the procedure that the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the end of the tenancy.
- Either party may terminate the tenancy by giving proper notice in accordance with Indiana law.
- The file also contains a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by law.
- Also included is a Premises Condition Report to be jointly filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
Don't call a lawyer every time you need a rental contract for a new tenant. Do it yourself with this easy-to-customize Indiana Rental Agreement template.