This comprehensive template Infrastructure Services Agreement for ISPs lets you draw up a contract for a client quickly and easily.
- The ISP will provide a range of services including Internet access, telecommunications, email messaging, intranet, network services, web hosting, and installation and maintenance of equipment necessary to establish the services provided.
- Service fees will be billed monthly. Unpaid accounts will result in an interest charge and suspension of the customer's account.
- All equipment provided by the service provider remains the property of the service provider.
- If a connection must be aborted due to insufficient line of sight to an access point, the service provider will provide a list of connection options. If the customer declines, the service provider will refund all deposits paid.
- The customer is solely responsible for all content and assumes all risks associated with such content, including intellectual property claims.
- The customer cannot resell any of the services provided under the agreement.
This Infrastructure Services Agreement
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your exact circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016