Prepare an Irrevocable Letter of Credit with this easy-to-use template form.
- The Letter of Credit cannot be revoked before its expiry date.
- The Letter of Credit will be honored by the issuing bank upon written demand for payment by the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary must confirm in writing that the monies being drawn down will be used to meet the customer's obligations to the beneficiary.
- The Letter of Credit template contains optional provisions depending on whether or not the letter can be transferred to a successor of the beneficiary.
- The Letter of Credit is issued subject to UCP 600, 2007 Revision.
This Irrevocable Letter of Credit
template is provided as a downloadable and fully customizable MS Word form. This is a generic form which is not country-specific.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016