Sell real estate property in Louisiana with this Residential Agreement to Purchase and Sell.
- The property is sold subject to zoning and title restrictions, servitudes of record, laws and ordinances affecting title.
- Upon acceptance of the offer, the purchaser is obligated to pay over the deposit. Failure to do so will be a breach of the agreement.
- The deposit is not considered earnest money.
- If the sale is on an all cash basis, the purchaser must provide written verification of the purchase funds.
- If the purchaser is obtaining a mortgage, the deal is conditioned on the purchaser being able to secure the mortgage.
- If the property is a condominium unit, you will need to attach a Condominium Addendum.
This Louisiana Residential Agreement to Purchase and Sell
is provided by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission free of charge. Rev. 01/01/11.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016