Maine Kick-Out Clause Addendum to Real Estate Purchase Agreement
If you are selling property in Maine, contingent on the buyer's sale of another property, add this Kick-Out Clause Addendum to the Real Estate Purchase Agreement.
- The Kick-Out Clause Addendum gives the seller the right to continue to try to sell the property and to consider offers from other potential buyers.
- If a bona fide offer is received, the seller gives notice to the buyer, who then has the option of removing the contingency and proceeding with the sale.
- If the contingency is not removed the seller may terminate the agreement and return the buyer's earnest money deposit.
- This is a downloadable Microsoft Word document which is easy to fill in with your information.
- Intended for use only in the State of Maine.
Last Updated: 19-July-2021