Manitoba Offer to Lease Commercial Premises
Are you looking for business space to lease in Manitoba? Prepare an Offer to Lease Commercial Premises with this easy-to-use template.
- The Offer to Lease covers various provisions that will be contained in the formal lease, including:
- use of business premises,
- initial term of the lease, and any rights of renewal,
- required hours of operation,
- tenant's additional costs,
- events which constitute default by the tenant,
- improvements and alterations.
- Provided in MS Word format, fully editable to meet your exact needs.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Manitoba, Canada.
Last Updated: 26-January-2022