Michigan Campus Housing Lease
Lease an on-campus house or apartment to a student tenant for the school year with this easy Michigan Campus Housing Lease Agreement.
- Parties to Agreement. The Lease Agreement will be signed by the student, an adult guarantor (required if the student is a minor), and the landlord â„ owner of the rental property.
- Holding Deposit. The tenant will pay a holding deposit to have the landlord hold the unit.
- Late Rent Payments. The landlord has the right to terminate the lease if the rent is chronically late (3 or more times).
- Insurance. The tenant must provide proof of insurance before he/she takes possession.
- Rules and Regulations. The tenant must abide by the house rules and regulations.
- Inspection Report. The document also includes a Premises and Inventory Inspection Report to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
The Michigan Campus Housing Lease Agreement is easy to customize to fit your circumstances. Downloadable and reusable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016