Michigan Rental Agreement (Monthly or Weekly)
Do you have a house or apartment that you want to rent to a tenant? Use this standard form Michigan Rental Agreement for a monthly or weekly tenancy.
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month-to-month or week-to-week).
- This template complies with the Michigan Truth-in-Renting Act and the landlord-tenant law.
- The form includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by federal laws.
- Also included is a Premises Condition Report to be filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
- This Michigan Residential Rental Agreement (Monthly or Weekly) was updated January 2013.
- Downloadable, affordable, re-usable to save you time and money.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016