Michigan Sworn Statement of Contractor
Protect the lien rights of all the subtrades and suppliers on a construction project by filing this Michigan Sworn Statement of Contractor form.
- The Sworn Statement is made by the contractor to give notice of all subcontractors, suppliers and laborers that have provided work, materials or services with respect to improvements to the subject property.
- The form includes a copy of Section 570.1110 of the Michigan Construction Lien Act, for your information.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This form is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Michigan.
Last Updated: 06-May-2021