Mississippi 30 Day Notice to Vacate
MS landlords, inform your tenant that you are terminating their tenancy with this Mississippi 30 Day Notice to Vacate.
- This Notice is only for tenants who pay rent monthly. Under the law, you are required to give the tenant at least seven days notice of the termination.
- The Notice must include the reasons the tenancy is being terminated.
- The form includes a Service of Notice to record the details of how it was served on the tenant.
- This is a downloadable form in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Mississippi.
Last Updated: 13-May-2021