Transfer title of a Missouri real estate property from a seller to a trustee with this Missouri Deed of Trust template.
- A Deed of Trust is often used instead of a mortgage in the sale and purchase of real property other than agricultural farm land.
- Title to the property is conveyed by the borrower to a trustee, who holds it on behalf of the lender as security for performance of the borrower's obligations (including repayment of the loan, maintenance and upkeep of the property, payment of taxes, etc).
- If the borrower defaults in payment, the balance becomes due and payable and the trustee may sell the property.
- The Deed of Trust includes standard covenants for payments, taxes and insurance, prior mortgages, hazard insurance, occupancy as principal residence, protection of the lender's security, etc.
- The borrower waives all homestead exemptions in the property that he/she may be entitled to under State law.
This Missouri Deed of Trust
form is a MS Word template that is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016