NWT Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
Notify your tenants that the rental property has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises form for Northwest Territories.
- The Notice must be served on every tenant to fulfill the requirement for formal written notice of the sale.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a downloadable legal form template which can be used by landlords and rental agents.
- Intended to be used only in the Northwest Territories, Canada.
Last Updated: 04-January-2022