Nebraska landlords, lease a house, apartment, or duplex to a tenant with these downloadable Residential Lease Forms.
- It's easy to prepare your leases, rental contracts and tenant documents with these customizable templates, without hiring an attorney.
- Whether your tenant is signing a long-term lease or renting on a month-to-month basis, we have the documents you need.
- The forms contain all the standard provisions required by Nebraska landlord tenant laws.
- The templates can be used by landlords, property managers and rental agents.
- If you need to serve your tenant with a termination notice, you'll find more legal forms in our Nebraska Landlord and Tenant Notice Forms section.
Cancel a tenant's lease before the expiry of the term with this Nebraska Agreement for Early Termination of Lease form.
- This form is not for evictions. It can only be used when both the landlord and tenant agree to terminate the lease early.
- This Agreement is for residential tenants only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- The tenant must still give the landlord written notice se.....
NE tenants, make sure you get your damage deposit back by serving your landlord with this Nebraska Demand for Security Deposit.
- The Request form is your written demand for the return of your deposit, in accordance with Section 76-1416 of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- The landlord must return the security deposit within 14 days, or or provide a statement with the reasons the landlord is withholding any part of the deposit.
- A Service of Notice Fo.....
Lease a house or apartment in Nebraska to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year. The Lease Agreement contains standard conditions covering residential rentals such as:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- responsibilities of each of the parties for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
NE landlords, if you are signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student), make sure a parent or guardian of the tenant executes this Nebraska Lease Co-signer Agreement.
The co-signer agrees to:
- allow the landlord to run a credit check on the co-signer,
- guarantee that the tenant complies with the rental agreement,
- guarantee the payment of rent.
This Nebraska Lease Co-signer Agreement
is provided in MS Word for.....
Get your landlord's consent to assign your lease or sublet your rental unit for the rest of the lease term with this Nebraska Permission Agreement to Sublet or Assign Lease.
- The new tenant must meet the landlord's requirements, and the landlord must give its written approval of the new tenant.
- The form contains clauses for either an assignment of the lease or a sublease of the premises.
- The landlord has the option to hold the existing tenant responsible.....
Rent a house or apartment in Nebraska to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy
- The Agreement establishes what is called a "periodic tenancy" because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure that t.....
Extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Nebraska Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is only for residential tenancies. For commercial te.....
Nebraska tenants, sublease the property you are renting with this Sublease Agreement for residential rental units.
- The sublease requires the consent of the landlord.
- The subtenant must pay the rent, the utilities and a damage deposit.
- The subtenant must keep the premises in clean and good condition.
- The subtenant cannot assign the sublease without the consent of both the landlord and the original tenant.
- The sublease includes a Premis.....
Bring in a roommate to share your tenancy and split the rent with this downloadable Nebraska Roommate Agreement.
- The landlord must also consent to the Agreement.
- If a roommate wants to move out, he/she must give 30 days notice and must find a suitable replacement roommate.
- The rent, security deposit, utilities and other costs are to be paid equally by the roommates, or, alternatively, there is provision to set out how much each party will pay.
Nebraska tenants, get your landlord's consent to do alterations to your rental unit with this Agreement for Tenant Alterations.
- The tenant must use only the materials and procedures agreed to by the landlord.
- The tenant waives all claims against the landlord for injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the work.
- The agreement contains alternate provisions as to ownership of the alterations at the end of the tenancy, depending on whether the alterations.....