Nebraska Demand for Security Deposit
NE tenants, make sure you get your damage deposit back by serving your landlord with this Nebraska Demand for Security Deposit.
- The Request form is your written demand for the return of your deposit, in accordance with Section 76-1416 of the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- The landlord must return the security deposit within 14 days, or or provide a statement with the reasons the landlord is withholding any part of the deposit.
- A Service of Notice Form is also included to record the details of how the Demand was served on the landlord.
- This is a downloadable legal form that is easy to fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Nebraska.
Last Updated: 01-July-2021