Nebraska Notice of Commencement
If you are having improvements done to your property, you should give notice to all interested parties with this Notice of Commencement under Nebraska Revised Statutes, Sec. 52-145.
The Notice of Commencement sets out:
- a description of the property being improved,
- a description of the improvements being done or to be done,
- information about the contracting owner and the fee simple owner (if different),
- name and contact information for the contractor, the surety and the construction lender, if any,
- any other information required by NRS 52-145.
This Nebraska Notice of Commencement
form is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016