If you are having improvements done to your property, you should give notice to all interested parties with this Notice of Commencement under Nebraska Revised Statutes, Sec. 52-145.
The Notice of Commencement sets out:
- a description of the property being improved,
- a description of the improvements being done or to be done,
- information about the contracting owner and the fee simple owner (if different),
- name and contact information for the contractor, the surety and the construction lender, if any,
- any other information required by NRS 52-145.
This Nebraska Notice of Commencement
form is available in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.