NV landowners, charge a fee for fishermen to fish in waterways on your property with this Nevada Fishing Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for individual fishermen or for groups and organizations.
- The user can only fish at the times of the year permitted by local, State and federal laws.
- The landowner has the right to use, enjoy and protect the property and to immediately prohibit or curtail fishing on the property to protect the quality of the fish stock, or for any other reason.
- Commercial fishing and other recreational activities are prohibited, unless consented to in writing by the landowner.
- The user must take proper care of the property and comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the lease.
- The landowner has no responsibility for the user's safety or that of any guests or invitees, and the user indemnifies and holds the landowner harmless against any claim, loss, cost or damage arising from the user's use of the property.
This Nevada Fishing Lease Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016