New Brunswick landlords, rent a house, apartment, suite, or condominium to a tenant with this Residential Lease â„ Tenancy Agreement
The Agreement can be used for either a fixed term lease (such as 6 months, 1 year, etc.) or for a periodic tenancy (month to month or week to week). The Agreement contains standard provisions for a residential tenancy, such as:
- payment and disposition of the security deposit;
- rent increases;
- obligations of the landlord and tenant under the Residential Tenancies Act;
- procedure for terminating the tenancy;
- proper method of giving notice;
- the document includes a Security Deposit Verification form.
This New Brunswick Residential Lease â„ Tenancy Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016