New York Guaranty of Commercial Lease
This Guaranty of Commercial Lease form should be signed by one of the owners or managers of a business tenant before the commencement date of the lease.
- This legal template is for the State of New York.
- The guarantor guarantees payment of the rent and all amounts due to the landlord, including the costs of enforcement, as well as performance of the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The guarantor waives notice of any demand and notice of default by the tenant.
- The guaranty remains in effect notwithstanding any bankruptcy, reorganization or insolvency of the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format and easy to use.
Last Updated: 12-January-2022