New York Notice to Tenant of Termination of Monthly Tenancy (for NYC)
NY landlords, terminate a month-to-month tenant by serving them with this Notice to Tenant of Termination of Monthly Tenancy (for NYC), pursuant to the State Consolidated Laws.
- This form is for use ONLY for rental premises within the City of New York, in accordancd with N.Y. Real Prop. Law §§ 226-c, 232a.
- The tenant is notified that the tenancy shall terminate in 30 days, and the tenant is required to vacate (quit) the premises by the end of the 30 day period.
- If the tenant does not vacate the premises as required, the landlord shall commence summary proceedings to have the tenant removed, as allowed by law.
- A Service of Notice form is included, to record the details of how the Notice is served on the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in New York City.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022