New York Notice to Tenant of Termination of Monthly Tenancy (other than NYC)
Terminate a month-to-month tenant by serving them with this Notice to Tenant of Termination of Monthly Tenancy (other than NYC) for New York State.
- The notice is given pursuant to State Consolidated Laws.
- This form is for use ONLY for rental premises outside of the City of New York.
- The tenant is notified that the tenancy will terminate in 1 month and the tenant is required to vacate (quit) the premises by the end of the 1 month period.
- If the tenant does not vacate the premises as required, the landlord shall proceed with further action, as allowed by law.
- A Service of Notice form is included, to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of New York.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022