Holiday Property Rental Agreement | New Zealand
Make money by letting your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property to vacationers or tourists with this Holiday Property Rental Agreement for New Zealand.
- Security Bond. The renter must pay a refundable security bond, which will be applied against the cost of any loss or damage to the owner's property.
- Items Included. Description of the rental property and items included as part of the let, such as appliances, linens, kitchenware, etc.
- Restrictions. Provisions setting out any restrictions on the renter's use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, unauthorised occupants.
- Personal Property. The renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises.
- Fees. Provisions for fees payable by the renter for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
- Holidays. Special limitations for bookings during peak periods such as Christmas or New Years.
- This legal agreement template is in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
- Intended for use only in New Zealand.
Last Updated: 10-September-2021