New Zealand Holiday Property Rental Agreement
Make money by letting your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property to vacationers or tourists with this Holiday Property Rental Agreement for New Zealand.
- Security Bond. The renter must pay a refundable security bond, which will be applied against the cost of any loss or damage to the owner's property.
- Items Included. Description of the rental property and items included as part of the let, such as appliances, linens, kitchenware, etc.
- Restrictions. Provisions setting out any restrictions on the renter's use of the property, such as smoking, pets, noise, unauthorised occupants.
- Personal Property. The renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises.
- Fees. Provisions for fees payable by the renter for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
- Holidays. Special limitations for bookings during peak periods such as Christmas or New Years.
This New Zealand Holiday Property Rental Agreement
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016