New Zealand Vehicle Rental Contract
Hire out vehicles to domestic or out-of-country customers with this easy-to-use Vehicle Rental Contract for New Zealand.
- The car hire company discloses all pertinent information about the condition of the vehicle.
- The hirer is responsible for paying for all petrol and other fluids and for refilling the tank upon return of the vehicle.
- Details of driving licence requirements for out-of-country tourists.
- Insurance cover and liability reduction packages.
- Requirements for paying security bond.
- Limitations on use of the vehicle.
- Restrictions on driving the vehicle in certain areas of the country.
- Provision and use of proper child safety seats.
- On-road assistance.
The New Zealand Vehicle Rental Contract is a downloadable legal form template which can be easily customised for your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016