Nondisturbance Agreement for Shopping Mall Premises
Prepare a Nondisturbance Agreement for a leased shopping mall premises with this downloadable template.
- The Agreement is made between the landlord, the tenant, a mortgage lender who holds a mortgage on the shopping center (mortgagee), and a lender who is making a commercial loan to the tenant.
- The lender requires the tenant to grant security over the premises in the form of a sublease, which requires the consent of both the landlord and the mortgagee.
- The lender agrees not to take possession of the premises if the landlord defaults under its mortgage.
- This is a generic legal document which is not specific to any country.
- The Nondisturbance Agreement for Shopping Mall Premises is available as a downloadable MS Word file.
Last Updated: 22-May-2021