North Dakota Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
North Dakota contractors, release your lien rights after receipt of final payment on a construction project with this Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property, and indicates that final payment has been made in full.
- A Notice of Completion form is included.
- This release form should ONLY be used when the contractor has received final payment (except for any disputed amounts).
- This form is customizable and reusable.
- Intended for use only in the State of North Dakota.
Last Updated: 17-June-2021