North Dakota Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Progress Payment
Release your lien rights up to the date of a progress payment with this North Dakota Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Progress Payment.
- The Waiver and Release authorizes a full and complete release of any lien rights or claims for payment which the contractor may have against the owner's property.
- The release is given upon confirmation that the contractor has received a progress payment by or on behalf of the owner.
- This Unconditional Waiver and Release of Lien on Progress Payment template is solely for use in the State of North Dakota.
- The form is available in MS Word format and is easy to download, fill in and print.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
Last Updated: 18-November-2021