Nova Scotia Notice to Quit for Breach
Has your tenant breached a statutory condition of the rental contract? Serve them with this Landlord's Notice to Quit for Breach, Form E under the Nova Scotia Residential Tenancies Act.
- The Notice is given under subsections 10(7B) and (7C) of the Act.
- The form contains instructions to help the landlord complete the document and serve it on the tenant.
- There are separate instructions for landlords of land lease communities (mobile home parks).
- Keep a copy of the signed form for your records.
- Nova Scotia Landlord's Notice to Quit for Breach of Statutory Condition, Form E can be downloaded directly from the link.
Last Updated: 05-June-2018