Nunavut Lease Agreement for Mobile Home
Rent a mobile home or mobile home lot to a tenant with this Nunavut Lease Agreement for Mobile Home.
- The lease is governed by the provisions of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- The lease can be for either a fixed term, such as 6 months, 1 year, etc. or for a periodic tenancy, such as month to month.
- Certain utilities and services are provided by the landlord and included in the rent. The list of utilities and services can be edited to include only those items that apply.
- If the lease is for a mobile home, the appliances are included.
- If the lease is only for the lot, the tenant must install his/her mobile home in accordance with the standards set out in the additional tenancy conditions.
- The tenant and all occupants of the premises must abide by the rules and regulations of the mobile home park.
- The file includes a Premises Inspection Report to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy, and a Receipt for Rent form.
The Nunavut Lease Agreement for Mobile Home is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016