Off-Campus Student Housing Agreement
Rent a house or apartment to a college housing authority as accommodation for a student with this downloadable Off-Campus Student Housing Agreement.
- The parties to the Agreement are the college, the student, and the owner of the rental premises.
- This template form is for a furnished premises.
- The term of the rental is for one semester.
- The student can arrange to pay the housing fees in one of 3 ways: in full at the start of the term, in installments over the course of the semester, or by automatic deductions from financial aid payments.
- The student must remain enrolled at the school during the term of the Agreement.
- The college has the right to make roommate assignments, and to relocate the student to other accommodation, if necessary.
- This template includes a sample set of College Housing Rules and Regulations.
Off-Campus Student Housing Agreement, available in MS Word format. This is a generic legal form which contains no specific references to state, provincial or national laws.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016