Offer to Lease Restaurant in Shopping Mall
Submit an offer to lease restaurant space in a shopping mall with this ready-made Offer to Lease template.
- Rent Free Period. The tenant will take possession of the restaurant premises rent free for a certain period of time at the beginning of the term in order to do fitting, fixturing and commence its business operations.
- Tenant Costs. The tenant will be responsible for utilities, a proportionate share of taxes and common area expenses up to a specified maximum amount per square foot per year.
- Replacement and Repairs. The tenant is also responsible for plate glass, general repairs and liability insurance for the premises.
- Security Interest. The provisions of the lease would not give the landlord a security interest over the tenant's fixtures, equipment, merchandise or inventory.
- This is a generic form which can be used throughout North America.
- The Offer to Lease is available as a MS Word template which can be easily modified to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 31-July-2018