Ohio General Durable Immediate Power of Attorney
Ohio residents, plan for the future and protect your interests with this General Durable Immediate Power of Attorney.
- This Power of Attorney is effective immediately and remains in effect even if you become disabled or incompetent. You can give your attorney-in-fact the authority to deal with your property and financial affairs, including:
- your real estate property,
- banking and financial transactions,
- stocks and bonds,
- personal property,
- pension and employment benefits,
- tax and legal matters,
- your business affairs and operations.
- This Power of Attorney DOES NOT give your attorney-in-fact the authority to make health care or other medical decisions for you.
- No need to buy additional copies - you and your spouse can each prepare a Power of Attorney with this form.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Ohio.
Last Updated: 07-December-2021