Write up a Residential Mortgage to secure repayment of a home purchase loan with this fully editable template for Ohio mortgage lenders.
- Mortgage payments will be made in regular periodic instalments of blended principal and interest.
- Unpaid interest becomes part of the principal and bears interest at the mortgage rate.
- The mortgagor must pay all taxes and levies assessed against the property.
- The mortgagor must keep the property insured in an amount and to an extent approved by the mortgagee.
- Contains an acceleration upon default provision, which states that if the mortgagor defaults in any of its obligations, the entire amount of the indebtedness will become immediately due and payable, and the lender may foreclose and sell the property.
This Ohio Residential Mortgage
form is available as a downloadable MS Word template. Updated 09/12.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016