Online Banking Service Agreement
This Online Banking Service Agreement sets out the terms and conditions under which a bank customer uses the digital banking services, whether via a web browser or by using a mobile app.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining account security by protecting their login details and not allowing any other person to use the account, except for joint account holders.
- The customer consents to the electronic delivery of information and documents, such as account statements, confirmations, disclosures, etc.
- The Agreement sets out how the bank will collect and use the customer's personal information.
- The template also includes provisions regarding:
- service fees,
- currency exchange,
- joint accounts,
- inactive or abandoned accounts,
- scheduled and recurring transactions,
- electronic funds transfers,
- e-bill payments,
- account errors,
- disclaimer of warranties,
- limitation of liability,
- release and indemnity.
- Available as a MS Word document, which can be easily converted to web-compatible formats.
Last Updated: 13-June-2022