Ontario Amalgamation Agreement
Amalgamate two related corporations with this easy-to-use Amalgamation Agreement for Ontario companies.
- The shares of each amalgamating company are to be converted into shares of the new corporate entity formed by the amalgamation.
- Each of the amalgamating companies contributes all of its assets and property to the new company.
- The number of shareholders of the new company will be limited to no more than 50.
- This legal contract template is available as a downloadable, fully editable MS Word file.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 25-September-2021