Ontario Commercial Lease Agreement for Manufacturing Centre
Rent out space for a manufacturing and distribution centre in Ontario with this template Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant leases the entire facility and pays all expenses, utilities, etc.
- The tenant is responsible for all maintenance and repairs (except roof, structure, or HVAC).
- Costs to be included as additional rent.
- The landlord's remedies if the tenant defaults.
- The tenant's trade fixtures remain the tenant's property, but all improvements become the property of the landlord.
- The tenant agrees not to register its leasehold interest, or to allow any creditor to register a claim against its leasehold interest.
- The lease will become void if the provisions of the Planning Act are not complied with.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 28-December-2021