Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares
ON farmland owners, rent out your farm land to a tenant with this Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares.
- This Lease allows the tenant to use a percentage of the crops grown on the land as payment of the rent.
- The landlord and tenant will each pay a portion of the costs of planting, growing and harvesting the crop.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
- Available in MS Word format, fully customizable to meet your needs.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-May-2022