ON farmland owners, rent out your farm land to a tenant with this Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares.
- This Lease allows the tenant to use a percentage of the crops grown on the land as payment of the rent.
- The landlord and tenant will each pay a portion of the costs of planting, growing and harvesting the crop.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for farming and agricultural purposes only.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including soil erosion and weed control.
- The tenant is also responsible for maintaining fences and other improvements on the land.
- The tenant must comply with all federal, provincial and local environmental laws, rules and regulations, and must ensure proper waste disposal and storage of chemicals.
- The tenant must carry sufficient insurance satisfactory to the landlord, including spill insurance.
This Ontario Farm Lease for Crop Shares
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016