Ontario Residential Tenancy Agreement
Rent a house or apartment in Ontario to a tenant with this Residential Tenancy Agreement, in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA).
- The template can be used for either monthly or weekly tenancies, and contains provisions for both rental periods.
- Rental increases will be in accordance with the Tenant Protection Act.
- The tenant must pay a rent deposit covering one rental period, which the landlord will hold and pay interest on at the rate prescribed by the RTA.
- The tenant agrees not to cause or allow any damage to the premises or do anything which might create a safety hazard. The tenant is responsible for repairing any damage by the tenant or his/her family or guests.
- Optional provisions for such things as extended absences, vehicle parking and storage, vehicle maintenance on site, use of balconies and common areas, pets, water beds, and lawn and yard maintenance.
This Ontario Residential Tenancy Agreement for a monthly or weekly tenancy
is downloadable and fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016