Oregon Crop Share Farm Lease
Rent out Oregon farm land to a tenant with this Crop Share Farm Lease.
- The tenant agrees to pay the landlord, as rent, a share of the crops grown on the leased farmland.
- In addition to the crop shares, the tenant agrees to pay a certain amount per acre for land used for pasture, hay and silage. Rent will be paid in a series of installment payments.
- The tenant agrees to store the landlord's share of the crops, provided that it does not exceed a certain percentage of the storage available to the tenant.
- The parties agree to provide certain items of equipment, materials, and labor, and to pay a share of the expenses to run the farming operations.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for agricultural purposes only, and to farm the land in accordance with proper farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for obtaining crop, liability, property damage and workers' compensation insurance.
- The parties will share in the decision making and management of the farming operations to the extent set out in the lease.
- Available as a MS Word document, fully editable.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Oregon.
Last Updated: 08-June-2022