Rent out Oregon farm land to a tenant with this Crop Share Farm Lease.
- The tenant agrees to pay the landlord, as rent, a share of the crops grown on the leased farmland.
- In addition to the crop shares, the tenant agrees to pay a certain amount per acre for land used for pasture, hay and silage. Rent will be paid in a series of installment payments.
- The tenant agrees to store the landlord's share of the crops, provided that it does not exceed a certain percentage of the storage available to the tenant.
- The parties agree to provide certain items of equipment, materials, and labor, and to pay a share of the expenses to run the farming operations.
- The tenant agrees to use the land for agricultural purposes only, and to farm the land in accordance with proper farming practices.
- The tenant is responsible for obtaining crop, liability, property damage and workers' compensation insurance.
- The parties will share in the decision making and management of the farming operations to the extent set out in the lease.
The Oregon Crop Share Farm Lease
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016