PEI Residential Tenancy Agreement
Lease a house, apartment or mobile home to a tenant with this Prince Edward Island Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The Agreement complies with the requirements of the provincial Rental of Residential Property Act.
- This rental contract can also be used to rent a mobile home or mobile home lot.
- The template includes the required Statutory Conditions contained in Sections 6 and 7 of the Act.
- Schedule B to the Agreement contains the provisions for termination of the tenancy by the tenant.
- Schedule C includes a copy of Sections 13, 14 and 15 of the Act setting out under what conditions the landlord can terminate the tenancy.
- Additional terms that both parties have agreed to can be added in Schedule D.
- Sections 30 and 31 of the Act are contained in Schedule E, which covers the landlord's obligation to provide the tenant with a fully signed original copy of the Agreement.
- Also included with this package are a Rental Unit Condition Report and a Security Deposit Statement form.
Get the complete Residential Tenancy Agreement template for Prince Edward Island landlords. Updated March 2013.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016