Quebec Commercial Net Net Lease Agreement
QC commercial landlords, rent out office or other business premises to a tenant with this Quebec Commercial Net Net Lease Agreement.
- The landlord will make roof and structural repairs and replacements, provided that damage to roof and structure caused by forcible entry by third parties are the tenant's responsibilities. The tenant is responsible for all other repairs.
- The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities and all charges and assessments with respect to the premises, including property and water taxes.
- The landlord will pay for all costs related to architectural plans drawn up prior to the lease. Improvements to the premises will be done by the landlord, as approved by the tenant.
- A short form of the lease will be registered by the landlord upon request by the tenant.
- English language form only.
Last Updated: 02-March-2021