Rent a furnished rental home or apartment to a tenant with this Residential Lease Agreement for Furnished Premises.
- Term. This lease is for a fixed term, such as 1 year, 6 months, etc.
- Maintenance. The tenant is responsible for keeping all furnishings and personal property belonging to the landlord in good condition and repair.
- Utilities. The tenant agrees to pay all utilities for the property.
- Damage. The tenant is responsible for the loss of or damage to the premises or the furnishings and items provided with the rental.
- Schedule. The lease template includes a schedule of furniture and effects to be provided with the premises.
- Applicable Laws. This is a generic legal document which is not specific to any country or region.
The Residential Lease Agreement for Furnished Premises
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016