Prepare a business plan for a new restaurant with this easy downloadable template.
- The Business Plan can be used by either an existing company to launch a new location or by a start-up business to open its pilot restaurant.
- The sections are pre-filled with general information related to the restaurant industry, and instructions to help guide you through what detailed current information should be added.
- The market analysis and marketing plan section looks at the industry in general, and the local market in particular, including target market sectors and competitors.
- The financial plan section contains pro forma projection templates to cover a 3-year period.
- Whether the purpose of your business plan is to secure financing for a new restaurant or to use as internally as a management tool, it's important to make it complete and accurate. Download this Restaurant Business Plan template and get started.
Last Updated: 22-August-2018