Restaurant Management Agreement
Hire a manager to run the day-to-day operations of a restaurant with this fully editable Restaurant Management Agreement.
- Manager's Duties. The manager is responsible for:
- hiring and training all staff,
- creating food and beverage menus,
- setting pricing and dress codes,
- obtaining all required licenses and permits,
- maintaining and operating the restaurant in accordance with the owner's operating standards.
- Marketing. The manager will establish and supervise all marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns for the restaurant.
- Limitations on Manager's Authority. The manager has no authority to enter into any lease or license agreement, incur any financial obligations except for ordinary trade debt, acquire any capital assets, borrow money, mortgage or otherwise encumber the business.
- Insurance. The manager must obtain insurance coverages, including liability, all-risk, worker's compensation, disability, and business interruption.
- Labor Agreements. The restaurant owner is responsible for negotiating all labor union collective bargaining agreements.
- Other Terms. The agreement contains extensive provisions governing termination of the agreement and the transfer of operations from the manager to the owner or to a replacement manager.
- Generic Contract. This is a generic legal document which does not contain specific references to the laws of any country or jurisdiction. It can be easily customized to fit your exact needs.
- How to Obtain the Form. You can download the Restaurant Management Agreement immediately after purchase. Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022