Potential franchisees have questions about franchising. Give them a copy of these Frequently Asked Questions along with their franchisee application package. The FAQ topics include:
- what type of experience and qualifications you need in order to be accepted as a franchisee;
- management of the franchise;
- the level of training and assistance provided by the franchisor;
- marketing and advertising requirements;
- costs, franchise fees and ongoing royalties;
- standard terms of franchise agreements;
- transfer or sale of a franchise;
- operating procedures and standards;
- inspections and on-site audits by the franchisor;
- site selection and construction of the premises;
- purchasing of products and supplies;
- sales quota requirements.
The Frequently Asked Questions About Franchising
are available as a downloadable MS Word file, which can be easily customized for your franchise business.